Price: $550 per Adult / $450 per child 16 and under
*No children under 7 years are permitted on kayak tours*
All multi day guests will be required to submit a safety waiver before their trip that includes dietary restrictions, health conditions, medications, experience levels, and any other pertinent information that your guide may need to know before taking you out for multiple days. Your safety and satisfaction are our number one priorities.
- Kayak & paddles
- Life jacket
- Dry boxes/bags
- Experienced & knowledgeable guide
- WATER!!! Each person should bring at least 1 liter of water.
- Footwear that you do not mind getting wet.
- SUN PROTECTION! This includes but is not limited to; sunscreen, sunglasses, hats, sun protection clothing, bathing suits (if during summer)
- You may bring a phone for photos and place them in one of our dry boxes, or bring your own waterproof box/pouch to protect it.
**Hidden Canyon Kayak is not liable for the loss of personal belongings**
- -ALL TRIPS ARE ON ARIZONA TIME (PST)
- All experience levels from beginner to advanced will have a great time on our trips.
- Double kayaks will be used on all trips
- All vehicles entering the Glen Canyon are subject to a $30 entrance fee. National Park Annual Passes are accepted. Please visit National Park Service’s website for more information.
- Please respect other guests and do not smoke or bring alcohol on half day trips. (Exceptions apply for multi day trips)