Kayak, Hike, & Swim
This kayak tour offers a great opportunity for expansive views, awe-inspiring hiking and some of Lake Powell’s best swimmingBook This Tour
About The Tour
Price: $99 per adult, $80 kids 16 and under.
*No children under 7 years are permitted on kayak tours*
Select A Departure Time12:30pm
1. What You Can Expect
Our Lone Rock Canyon half day tour is a great way to enjoy the amazing varied geologic landscape of the most southwest portion of Lake Powell. On this tour, you will spend 3 hours with your guide exploring and learning all about this gem of the Southwest. This kayak tour offers a great opportunity for expansive views, awe-inspiring hiking and some of Lake Powell’s best swimming (during the warm months). We would love for you to join us and help to make your Lake Powell experience unforgettable!
2. What Is Included
- Kayak & paddles
- Life jacket
- Dry boxes/bags
- Experienced & knowledgeable guide
3. Items To Bring
- WATER!!! Each person should bring at least 1 liter of water.
- Footwear that you do not mind getting wet.
- SUN PROTECTION! This includes but is not limited to; sunscreen, sunglasses, hats, sun protection clothing, bathing suits (if during summer)
- You may bring a phone for photos and place them in one of our dry boxes, or bring your own waterproof box/pouch to protect it.
**Hidden Canyon Kayak is not liable for the loss of personal belongings**
A link to a map showing where the tour goes
5. More Info
- -ALL TRIPS ARE ON ARIZONA TIME (PST)
- All experience levels from beginner to advanced will have a great time on our trips.
- Double kayaks will be used on all trips
- All vehicles entering the Glen Canyon are subject to a $30 entrance fee. National Park Annual Passes are accepted. Please visit National Park Service’s website for more information.
- Please respect other guests and do not smoke or bring alcohol on half day trips. (Exceptions apply for multi day trips)