Lone Rock Canyon: Guided Kayak Tour
$90 per adult / $75 per child*
Our exciting, 3 to 4 hours guided kayak trips includes a 3 to 6 mile (4.8 to 9.6 kilometer) paddle, as well as time for hiking and/or swimming. This is a great way to sample the majesty of Lake Powell.
Glen Canyon National Recreation Area Entrance fee and gratuity are not included.
* 16 and under.
Information About This Trip
- All experience levels–from beginner to advance–will enjoy these trips.
- Double kayaks will be used on all trips unless previously arranged.
- We provides kayaks, paddles, life jackets, snacks, refillable water, dry bags, and dry boxes.
- Our guide(s) will be taking photographs of your trip which we provide for no extra cost.
Park Entrance Fee
All vehicles entering the Glen Canyon are subject to a $25 entrance fee. National Park Annual Passes are accepted. Please visit National Park Service’s website for more information.
1. Book your trip. #YOLO
Please select the time slot you would like to go on our trip. All time formats below are in Arizona Time.
This activity requires a minimum of two (2) people. If the minimum has not been met or for bookings within 48 hours of departure time please call us at 928-660-1836 or email us at .
February 15th – October 31st
12:30 P.M.- 4:30 P.M.
2. Know where to go—!Important;
When (Departure Time)
Please arrive 15 minutes before departure time. We will not wait as there are other participant(s) on the kayaking tour.
Please read our Cancellation Policy.