Antelope Canyon: Guided Kayak Tour
$90 per adult / $75 per child*
Spend 3- 4 hours on a guided kayak tour covering 4 to 6 miles (6.4 to 9.6 kilometer) through the flooded portion of Antelope Canyon.
Hiking will depend on Lake Powell’s water level.
Glen Canyon National Recreation Area Entrance fee and gratuity are not included.
*Child: 16 and under.
Information About This Trip
- All experience levels–from beginner to advanced–will enjoy these trips.
- We provide kayaks, paddles, life jackets, snacks, dry bags, and dry boxes.
- Our guide(s) will be taking photographs of your trip which we provide for no extra cost.
- Double kayaks will be used on all trips unless previously arranged.
1. Book your trip. #YOLO
Please select the time slot you would like to go on our trip. All time formats below are in Arizona Time.
This activity requires a minimum of two (2) people. If the minimum has not been met or for bookings within 48 hours of departure time please call us at 928-660-1836 or email us at .
February 15th – April 30th
8:00 A.M.- 11:00 A.M.
9:00 A.M.- 12:00 P.M.
1:00 P.M.- 4:00 P.M.
May 1st – September 14th
6:30 A.M.- 10:30 A.M.
7:30 A.M.- 11:30 A.M.
1:00 P.M.- 5:00 P.M.
2. Know where to go—!Important;
When (Departure Time)
- You must arrive 15 minutes prior to your scheduled departure time.
- It is your responsibility to be on time and at the correct location. There will be no refund for late arrival.
- We cannot wait as there are other participant(s) on the kayaking tour.