Antelope Canyon: Guided Kayak Tour
$99 per adult / $80 per child*
Spend 3 hours on a guided kayak tour covering 4 to 6 miles (6.4 to 9.6 kilometer) through the flooded portion of Antelope Canyon.
Glen Canyon National Recreation Area Entrance fee and gratuity are not included.
*Child: 16 and under.
*Children must be 5 years or older. No one under 5 yrs old allowed.
Information About This Trip
- All experience levels–from beginner to advanced–will enjoy these trips.
- We provide kayaks, paddles, life jackets, snacks, dry bags, and dry boxes.
- Double kayaks will be used on all trips.
*Please print out a map of the meeting location or save email confirmation offline prior to your trip day.
1. Book your trip. #YOLO
Please select the time slot you would like to go on our trip. All time formats below are in Arizona Time.
This activity requires a minimum of two (2) people. If the minimum has not been met or for bookings within 48 hours of departure time please call us at 928-660-1836 or email us at .
February 15th – April 30th
8:00 A.M.- 11:00 A.M.
9:00 A.M.- 12:00 P.M.
1:00 P.M.- 4:00 P.M.
May 1st – September 14th
6:30 A.M.- 10:30 A.M.
7:30 A.M.- 11:30 A.M.
1:00 P.M.- 5:00 P.M.
2. Know where to go—!Important;
When (Departure Time)
- You must arrive 15 minutes prior to your scheduled departure time.
- It is your responsibility to be on time and at the correct location. There will be no refund for late arrival.
- We cannot wait as there are other participant(s) on the kayaking tour.