Antelope Canyon: Guided Kayak Tour
$90 per adult / $75 per child*
Spend 4 hours on a guided kayak tour covering 4 to 6 miles (6.4 to 9.6 kilometer) through the flooded portion of Antelope Canyon. Hiking will depend on Lake Powell’s water level.
Glen Canyon National Recreation Area Entrance fee and gratuity are not included.
* 16 and under.
Information About This Trip
- All experience levels–from beginner to advance–will enjoy these trips.
- Double kayaks will be used on all trips unless previously arranged.
- We provides kayaks, paddles, life jackets, snacks, refillable water, dry bags, and dry boxes.
- Our guide(s) will be taking photographs of your trip which we provide for no extra cost.
1. Book your trip. #YOLO
Please select the time slot you would like to go on our trip. All time formats below are in Arizona Time.
This activity requires a minimum of two (2) people. If the minimum has not been met or for bookings within 48 hours of departure time please call us at 928-660-1836 or email us at .
2. Know where to go—!Important;
When (Departure Time)
Please arrive 15 minutes before departure time. We will not wait as there are other participant(s) on the kayaking tour.